Agency Transaction Advisory
Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. provides a complete range of investment banking services for Wholesale and Retail Insurance Agencies, Managing General Agents & Managing General Underwriters (MGA/MGU), Third Party Administrators (TPA) and Program Administrators.
Whether you are looking to sell your firm or to grow through acquisition, Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. is ready to help with a dedicated team of professionals. We understand the needs of business owners and will help guide you through the M&A process in order to maximize your agency’s value.
Insurance distribution companies choose Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. to assist with agency acquisitions or divestitures for the following benefits:
- Maximize value through a controlled auction sell-side process.
- Minimize execution risk in a transaction.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to attract the best suitors that strategically and culturally fit your company.
- Research acquisition targets in buy-side engagements.
- Senior M&A advisors engaged in all matters of the transaction.
- Provide a relevant universe of prospective companies from our Proprietary Databases.
- Use of M&A Services’ Electronic Data Room.
- Manage Due Diligence Process.
- Recommendations of relevant and experienced M&A Attorneys, Accountants and Executives.
Valuations & Deal Structure
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc.’s dedicated team of M&A professionals maximizes the value of your agency by evaluating key operational and financial metrics and recommending what specific value drivers may be adjusted to increase the fundamental value.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc.'s key objective is to maximize your company’s value through strategic acquisitions or divestitures.
M&A Services’ Agency Transaction Process
Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc.’s team of M&A professionals will help navigate you through all phases of the process in order to help you achieve your M&A goals.
- Evaluation of key operational and financial metrics of the company and creation of pro-forma financial statements.
- Determine objective target parameters, including firm size, lines of business, geographic location and strategic fit.
- Define the target market of companies that will provide the best price, terms and strategic fit for your company.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to attract the best targets and strategic fit for your company.
- Pre-screen prospective companies to reduce execution risk for a transaction.
- Create a Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) and Blind Profile documents to market to the target market.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. conducts a controlled auction to maximize the selling price of your agency and ensure that you are getting the best possible deal.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. contacts prospective targets using direct mail, email and telephone to set up meetings with targets.
- Recommending and working with key professionals on the M&A team, including deal attorneys, accountants, and key executives.
Due Diligence & Contracts
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. utilizes secure Electronic Data Rooms to control access, to simplify diligence requests and to centralize all documents needed for the deal.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. manages the due diligence process to assist buyers or sellers, and their advisors, in conducting a comprehensive investigation of all the details of the business.
- Merger & Acquisition Services, Inc. assists your attorneys by providing information and documents, and other ancillary contracts, needed to complete the sale.
To learn more about our Insurance Agency Transaction Advisory Services, contact our advisors today.
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential.